Tuesday 6 May 2014

How to approve Google adsense account fast with blogger



Welcome to how to approve Google adsense account fast with blogger. Friends, as we know that today Google adsense is a giant advertising website. By Google adsense, you can earn money from your blog, youtube channel, websites etc. You must approve your Gmail account before using this service. But approval of Google adsense is very tough because google adsense provide the best service to their ads sponsors.
Ad + sense = advertisement intelligence, public notice brains, poster wisdom, announcement common sense;


I want to share some tricks and tips that you can approve your google adsense account quickly and easily.

Follow some tips for approve account using blogger platform.

Basic requirement for bloggers to approval their account speedy and without difficulty.

1.     If your live in Asians countries like India, china, Pakistan, then your blog should be minimum 6 month old. However, in Canada, USA, European countries, will be accepted newly blog with niche content.
2.     Your blog should be English dominant however it is not necessary.
3.     Your blog should be complete i.e. it should not under construction.
4.     Your blog should have at least 40-50 post with niche content before apply for adsense.
5.     Your blog must have organic content because google adsense is very strictly about copyright content.
6.     To view your content is organic or not, view this site for check www.copyscape.com and type your blog url.
7.     If your blog have inorganic (copied content), then you should never apply for google adsense because google adsense never approval your account as well as reported your account as a spam.
8.     Remove inorganic (copied content) before applying in google adsense.
9.     Your blog must not have any adult content.
10. Your age must be 18 year old; however you can approve your blog by your guardian name.
11. Your blog should have a clear navigation system.
12. You should add an author profile on your blog with original photo.
13. You can copyright your content before applying in google adsense.
14. For copyright your content, signup to www.myfreecopyright.com. 
15. Get visitors from social sites and search engine like Google, Yahoo etc. However this is not necessary for approval, your content is king.
16. After reading these tips, apply for google adsense and earn money form your blog.


Tricks for fast google adsense approval easily.
Friends, I also applied for adsense many times via www.indiawebpage.blogspot.com but google adsense rejected my request for approval. First time, when I applied for google adsense, it send me a message for reject my approval. The reason is that my content is low. I have only 2 posts in my blog. Thus, google adsense rejected my approval.

Second time, I applied for approval via blogger platform. Google adsense don’t accepted my approval again and reject my blog. The reason is that my blog have a copyright material, somebody is stolen my blog content and publish in their blog. I used copyscape.com to find my copyright material.
I copyright my blog content on myfreecopyright.com

Third time, I applied for google adsense again, but this time google adsense again disapproved my blog because my blog has not clear navigation to search. After it, I improve my blog navigation. This navigation will be show easily. I also add my profile in my blog with original photo.
Forth time, I again apply for approval my account, but again this time, my account get disapproval. The reason of disapproval is that my blog has not quality post i.e. my blog have many grammatical errors on home page. This is a bad impression for approval member of google adsense. I reduce grammatical error in my blog and again apply for approval my blogger account.
Fifth time, when I apply for google adsense account via blogger platform, my account has approved, I was happy because google adsense approved my blogger account. Now, I can earn money via adsense ads.

Note:- If you don’t get google adsene approval and your account mark as a spam account then your can use google adsense alternatives sites. However, google adsense is a best site for make money from blogging. But you can make extra money via other sites if your account has suspended.

Note:- You can approve your account via youtube.com fast and easily. Approval of your account with youtube.com is much easy and fast. You can read this post for adsense approval via youtube.com




No comments:

Post a Comment